Big Day

Today we found another possible house.  It is more expensive but is it also bigger and NOT in Helen.  I don’t know if the insurance company will go for it but we are going to try.  If not we will take the small one in Helen.  It was a good day…but we are tired of looking at houses.  We just want to find a place to settle in while we wait for the house to be fixed. 
Tomorrow we meet the adjustor, and the cleaning company at the house in the morning at 8:30…so we should know more tomorrow night.  Off to bed we go…up early for our big day.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s